Website : www.exploremystoreusa.com
- The Merchant’s advertisement will appear for an agreed period (usually one year) starting from the date of the paid invoice or as otherwise detailed on the invoice as supplied for such by Explore My Store USA. Explore My Store USA reserves the right to alter the advertisement schedule as needed.
- Explore My Store USA reserves the right to review the suitability of advertisements submitted. Explore My Store USA makes no guarantee of sales for products or services advertised on the website.
- All advertisements must be paid in full prior to appearing on the website and will be rotated on a first come first served basis.
- Clients agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, to the fullest extent allowed by law, Explore My Store USA, its directors, officers, employees, agents, members and the Best Around payment gateway provider for all losses, costs, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from any claim for infringement of the rights of third parties based upon publication of Merchant advertisement, including, but not limited to, claims or lawsuits arising from defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now known or unknown at this time.
- No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion orders or instructions which conflict with the provisions of this agreement will be binding on Explore My Store USA and those parties as detailed in paragraph 4. In addition, Explore My Store USA reserves the right to run an unlimited number of ads at any given time on the website providing space is available.
- All advertisements and content must be submitted digitally to sizes specifically indicated via email sent to Explore My Store USA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore My Store USA will not be held for the quality of any portion of the advertisement that does not meet the established mechanical criteria. Any failure by the Merchant to provide proper creative ads shall not be relieved of payment obligation or change the scheduled advertisement dates.
- If the merchant desires to take the listed advertisements off the website prior to the end of the paid advertisement period as detailed in the supplied invoice, the request must be submitted in writing and sent via email to Explore My Store USA at email@example.com . There will be no refunds given for early withdrawal of advertising.